Artfield Projects operates at the intersection of art, design, curating, education and research to support critical cultural production.
We work responsively and collaboratively to develop bespoke solutions. Our core services include:
* project planning and delivery (exhibitions and events)
* research and development (interviews and focus groups)
* writing and editorial support (editing, proofing and content production)
* archiving projects, processes and people
* art and design-based education (workshops, curricula and more)
NEWS: We are delighted to be managing the Incidental Unit’s upcoming Incidental Futures programme, a UK-wide tour of seven stops to determine the impact of the Artist Placement Group on contemporary art and design practice.
Email Marsha Bradfield to discuss your needs firstname.lastname@example.org